Hydrogel based on polyacrylic acid with immobilized doxorubicin
Polymer composites with nanoparticles of silver stabilized with chitosan
Nanocomposites of silver with polyethyleneglucoland arabic gum
Hydrogel based on poly-N-vinylpyrrolidone with immobilized doxorubicin
THERMALLY STABLE CHALCOGENIDE GLASSES USED AS LUMINOPHORES IN OPTOELECTRONICS
1. Universal Аl2О3/Аl carrier of active mass of catalysts formed under the effect of electromagnetic radiation of microwave region.
2. Catalyst of liquid phase oxidation reaction of xylenes.
3. Catalyst for acylation process of N,N-diethylamine of m-toluic acid.
4. Catalyst of dealkylation reaction of toluene with water steam.
6. Zeolite containing catalyst for obtaining of low-molecular olefines by pyrolysis of low octane oil fractions.