Report on implementation of innovative works of academician M.Nagiyev Institute of Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry of ANAS in 2016
1. Anti-corrosion “Hydrophobic hermetics on the basis of modification of Polyethylene – polystyrene Bitum” scientific-technical conditions and recommendations developed in 2016 were applied in repair works of “Khan channel” of Irrigation systems office of Guba region with 1800 pn.M volume and in construction of “Shamkir machine channel” (II turn) with 4000 pn.M volume. (Application act is available)
Responsible persons: PhD in technical sciences T.Huseynzade
PhD in chemistry H.Tahirly
PhD in chemistry Sh.Bagirov
2. Hydrogen sulfide corrosion which is the result of microbiological bacteria in submarine plants of Mingachevir reservoir and their life activity, was found out. These microorganisms have anaerobic character, feed with SO-24 ions in water and secrete H2S, and are exposed to pitting corrosion. To prevent corrosion process arrangement of cathodic protection of hydro technical plants was recommended. In this direction scientific-research works will be conducted (Innovative work)
Responsible persons: PhD in chemistry H.Tahirly
PhD in chemistry S.Verdiyev
The works presented to innovation centers for application - 2015
- Selective oxidative dehydrogenation of naphthenic hydrocarbons to cyclic diene hydrocarbons.
Manager of the work: academician Agadadash Aliyev
The process is conducted under low temperature wih the presence of active zeolite catalysts. Catalysts were synthesized, kinetics and mechanism of the processes were studied and scientific bases of optimal projecting of these processes in industry were developed. Obtained cyclic dienes are used in purposeful synthesis of physiological active substances, analogues of natural compounds, medicinal products and in polymer industry.
- Obtaining of high purity naphthalene from heavy resin formed in the production of ethylene by pyrolysis of gasoline.
Manager of the work: Dr. of technical sciences Fikret Sadigov.
Depending on the content of gasoline, raw material supplied to pyrolysis, amount of naphthaline in heavy resin reaches 30%. Production of naphthaline is of current importance, since it is used in many branches – paint-and-varnish, defence industry, pharmacology, agriculture and others. On that basis to obtain high purity naphthaline from heavy resin first naphthaline fraction is separated, and then naphthaline is separated by fractionating.
- Development of treatment technology of waste waters polluted with organic compounds by fractionating.
Technological scheme for treatment of waste waters consists of unit of three-stage liquid phase extraction treatment, unit of phase immiscibility and decomposition of components by fractionating for their recycling in the process.
Manager of the work: correspondent member of ANAS Kelbaliyev Gudret
- Method of non-waste obtaining bicyclopentadienyl iron-ferrocene.
Manager of the work: Gulmammad Suleymanov
The process is based on the interaction reaction of solvated ferrous chloride with activated monocyclopentadiene. Ferrocene is used as a basic component in fuel-power complexes used in the production of composition materials to increase octane number and reduce smoke emission. Advantage of this technology is that during its production highly inflammable and explosive chemical reagents are not used.
- Fixation of atmospheric nitrogen by hydrogen peroxide as nitrogen monoxide (N2O) on pilot plant.
Manager of the work: academician Tofik Nagiyev
The distinctive feature is that the process proceeds in flow-type reactor without using catalysts.
Installation consists of three sections:
- section of storage and raw material supply
- reactor section
- section of cooling and accumulation of obtained products
Works implemented in industry
1. Development and application of modified anticorrosive coatings based on polystyrene resin.
Manager of the work: PhD in technique, assistant professor Talib Huseynzade
Developed anticorrosive modified bitumen-polymer composition “Bicoplast” is applied in the system of melioration and water industry during construction of hydro-technical utilities and main pipelines as sealants for expansion joint of channels and anticorrosive polymer coatings for steel pipes. Act of implementation on objects was received.
1. Effect of ferrocene and its derivatives on the quality of fuels (was tested in Baku Oil Refining Plant named after H.Aliyev).
Manager of the work: PhD in chemistry, Professor Gulmammad Suleymanov.
It was found out that ferrocene and its derivatives provide 75-94% full combustion of diesel fuels.
LIST OF IMPLEMENTED WORKS OF THE INSTITUTE
- «Application of bitumen-polymer compositions as anti-corrosion coatings», ОАО Melioration and fluid engineering, Lenkoran city, Masalli, 2015.
- «Application of alkylferrocene in diesel fuels as octane increasing substances», Makhachgala Oil Refinery plant, Caspian Fuel-energetic Center, Makhachgala city (Russia), 2006.
- “Rendering safe of oil slimes” – Garasu operating company. 2005-2006.
- “Use of chemical lime absorbent”. SOCAR Caspian Sea Emergency-Response Department. Baku. 2000-2004.
- “Coating technology of iron products with zinc”. “Radiostroyeniye”. Industrial Association. Baku. 2003.
- “Dispatch control system in oil extraction and oil refining”. Oil Gas Extraction Establishment named after N.Narimanov. Baku. 2001.
- “Constant control system on fuel and oxygen consumption in Heat-Electric systems”. Heat-Electric Center. Baku. 2001.
- “Use of benzoguanamine for preparation of protective coverings of flight data recorder (black box)”. All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Aviation Materials. Moscow. 2000-2004.
- “Use of installation for oil extraction from oil slums”. On shore oil extraction establishment (SOCAR). Baku. 1996-1997.
- “Obtaining of sulfur from sulfur containing gases”. Norilsk Mining and smelting enterprise. Norilsk (Russia). 1977-1990.
- “Implementation of separation method of chromium and nickel from waste waters by absorption method”. “Metallokultmetbit” Industrial Association. Baku. 1988-1989.
- “Production and use of heat- and impact-resistant coatings”. Post box. P-6209. Moscow. 1988-1990.
- “Implementation of obtaining technology of tetra, hexa and octadecyldimethylamines”. Pilot Plant of the Scientific-Research Materials Institute. Moscow. K-460. 1989.
- “Use of TU 88-Az-5674049 polybutenesulfone”. K-482. Post box – m-5848. Moscow. 1988-1989.
- “Preparation of cutting bit for hydrogeological well-drilling”. “Azerbaijangeology” industrial association. Baku city. 1988.
- “Use of triethyl ether of boric acid in one-step diffusion of boron and phosphor for preparation of electron devices”. Post-box-6906. Zaporozhye city (Ukraine). 1987.
- “One-step diffusion of boron and phosphor by triethoxyboron”. “Testing plant”. Stavropol city (Russia). 1987.
- “Obtaining of oxide coverings using triethoxyboron in diods”. “Electrotechniques” industrial association. Issik-Kul city (Kyrgyzstan). 1987-1989.
- Processing of the high pyritous lead concentrates. Chimkent Lead Plant (Kazakhstan) 1986-1988.
- “Use of boron powdery composition for boration of steel articles”. “Ozone” plant. Baku city. 1984-1986.
- “Use of determination method of tellurium (IV) by “blue” Janus agent”. “Gidrotsvetmetobrabotka” industrial association. Mtsensk city (Russia). 1986.
- “Use of triethoxyboron in production of semi-conductor devices prepared for defense purposes”. Post box – 6419. Stavropol city (Russia). 1986-1987.
- “Production of PA 6-211-15 polyamide on the basis of phthalonitrile”. Pilot Plant of All-Union Scientific-Research Synthetic Fibre Institute. Kalinin city (Russia). 1983-1985.
- “Dehydrogenation process of isoamilene to isoprene by catalyst”. “Nijnekamskineftekhim”, Nijnekamsk (Russia). 1980-1983.
- “Determination method of gallium by “blue” Janus in alunite”. Aluminium plant. Ganja city. 1982.
- “Development of industrial production technology of carbon dioxide from mineral water resources”. Nakhchivan gas plant. Nakhchivan. 1980 – up to now.
- “The use of gel-sorbents for extraction of uranium from Caspian Sea waters”. Baku. 1980.
- Implementation of reactor for producing polymethylmethacrylate in suspension with given sizes of particles - IE «Orgsteklo» Ministry of Chemical Industry SSR. Dzerzhinsk. 1980.
- Obtaining process of alkylphenol by continuous circuit on zeolit containing catalysts - Angarsky Oil Refining Plant IE «Angarskynefteorgsintez». 1980.
- Program of system «Search» for computer «Minsk-32» - Voronej branch Experimental Design Automatization Office and Institute of Cybernetics of Azerbaijan SSR. 1979.
- «Use of N-α-phenylisopropylacetamide as a hardener of epoxide resins», manufacturing enterprise «Chimprom», Sumgait, 1979.
- Automated management by chemical experiment - IE «Organic synthesis». Sumgait. 1978-1979.
- Modeling and optimization of obtaining process of ethylene by pyrolysis of oil fraction - IE «Organic synthesis». Sumgait. 1979.
- “Obtaining of benzene terephthalonitrile and phthalonitrile from p- and o-xylene by oxidizing ammonolysis”. Pilot Plant of the Institute of Petrochemical Processes named after academician Y.H.Mammadaliyev. Baku. 1979-1981.
- Implementation of a system of algorithms and programs for intensification and optimization of obtaining process of styrene on enterprises Minneftekhimprom of USSR - Sumgait plant SK. 1978.
- Implementation of management system by chemical experiment – IE «Sumgaitkhimprom». 1975.
- Optimization of heat-exchange system on installation of atmospheric and atmospheric vacuum distillation of oil – V.Lenin NBOR plant (New Baku Oil-Refining plant). 1972.
- Optimization of industrial process of styrene based on developed technical-economical model – Sumgait plant SK. 1971.
INNOVATIVE WORKS PREPARED FOR APPLICATION
- Method of obtaining bis-cyclopentadienil ferrous ferrocene by non-waste technology
- Elaboration of technology of recycling water sources polluted by organic residues of emulsion type.
- Obtaining of pure naphthalene from heavy tar derived from gasoline pyrolysis at ethylene production.
- Fixation of atmospheric nitrogen to nitrogen- 1 oxide (N2O) with hydrogen peroxide on pilot plant.
- Selective oxidative dehydrogenation of naphthenes to cyclic diene hydrocarbons.
- Production of effective catalysts for obtaining of oxygen-containing organic compounds (alcohols, acids, anhydrides).
- Production technology of metalized granules based on reduction of Dashkesen magnetite super concentrate with natural gas.
- Conversion of propylene to propylene oxide, acraldehyde, allene and methylacetylene by oxidation with hydrogen peroxide.